Degrees and Certifications:
I am the Science teacher for Springview Elementary for grades 3-6th but I will frequently visit the 1st and 2nd grade classes to help when they have an investigation. I am so excited to be able to teach Science all day to eager young minds! My schedule stays pretty busy with teaching during the day so e-mail is the best way to reach me. I would love to answer any questions or address any concerns you may have at email@example.com.
If you need to contact me by phone, my number is (810) 591-8529, please note that all calls go to voicemail during instruction and I will return the call as soon as I am available. I will be available by phone or e-mail from 8:30-4.
During our virtual learning time, we will use Google Classroom for discussions about the science content and what we are learning. Please take time to explore the class and engage in scientific learning!! If you are having trouble getting into the classroom, please reach out as soon as possible and I will be glad to help :)
Signing in to Google Classroom:
- Link to Google Classroom
- Click the blue Go to Classroom button
- User name is student's school email address: firstname.lastname@example.org (example: email@example.com)
- Password: flsh followed by student number (flsh123456, flsh001234, flsh012345)
3. Sign in: flsh, period, first name, period, last name Example: flsh.susan.ervin
4. Password: flsh, then your student id/lunch code Example: flsh11111111
5. Once in the Pearson Realize site, you can find the digital version of the student book.
6. Use the digital book as a way to review and make up content from absences.