Flushing High School Daily Bulletin
Daily Announcements June 10, 2021
- Lunch-If you are buying lunch today, line one will be the only line open.
- Cross Country- Conditioning starts Monday June 14th @ 8:00 a.m. See Mrs. McGowan in room 201 or join the remind @gc9b6 for details.
- Girls Summer Basketball- Sign up is in the athletic office.
- Volleyball- All student-athletes interested in trying out for 9th, JV, and Varsity Volleyball in the Fall of 2021, join the google classroom using code: e2yc2ll. This is where you will find important summer volleyball information.
- Marching Band-The Raider Marching Band is looking for members to join our percussion and guard sections. No experience is necessary, our awesome instructors will work with you this summer to teach you what you need to know. This year, participation in marching band is FREE of charge. We have a few rehearsals over the summer and will begin the beginning of August. Schedules can be accommodated for conflicts with fall athletics and other activities. Guard members use a variety of equipment along with dance and choreography to visually enhance our field show. No dance experience needed. So, if you have ever been interested in dance, this is for you. FOR FREE! If you are interested or want more information join The Google Classroom - 6xj4ykz or you can contact Mr. Davis via e-mail.