Flushing High School Daily Bulletin
Daily Announcements Monday, October 18, 2021
- Drivers education Segment 2- This segment will be offered October, November, December, January, February, April, and May. You must provide your learners permit from the secretary of state and proof that you have driven 30 hours. Please stop by the guidance office to register.
- Message from the lunchroom- we are operating on a new system so lines will be slower. Please make sure when entering your student ID at check out that you enter in all of the zeros.
- Senior Yearbook Portrait- Due Friday, December 10th. Any portraits not received by this deadline may not appear in the yearbook. See your school email for the guidelines & submission instructions. Any questions, see Mr. Daniels or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Planners- FHS student planners have arrived! Please visit the Attendance Office to pick one up.
- Mu Alpha Theta- FREE Math tutoring every Tuesday & Thursday before and after school (starting at 7:15 a.m. and after school until 3:40 p.m.) Tutoring will take place in Ms.Sleno’s room, 307.
- Robotics- Do you have an interest in designing, building, or programming a robot to compete against other schools? Those interested in joining this year need to stop by Mrs. Hodgins’ room, 502, to get the team’s google classroom code. The deadline to join the team is Friday, October 29th.
- Homecoming ticket-if you would like a homecoming ticket as a souvenir, stop by the office. Thank you to everyone for a successful homecoming 2021!
- JV Basketball- Sophomore boys interested in playing basketball this winter, the gym will be open on Tuesdays & Thursdays from 3:00-4:30 starting October 19th for 4 player workouts. Please stop by room 204 to see coach McInerney and sign-up for your time slot.
- Rotary Interact- next meeting is Wednesday October 20th at 7:30a in the Library. Bring a friend!
- SNHS- Congratulations to this year’s SNHS officers:
President: Yusuf Allam
Vice-President: Maddie Campbell
Secretary: Eli Richey
Treasurer: Ethan LaBombard
- December Holiday Play- “A Christmas Chaos” will be held next week on Tuesday October 19th & Thursday October 21st from 3:00-5:00p on the auditorium stage. No experience necessary! See Mrs. Daniels with any questions and the schedule outside her door for rehearsal times, and dates of the show!
- Motivational Monday- “Be the reason someone believes in the goodness of people”
- FAFSA Night- FAFSA Informational Meeting for Seniors, Wednesday October 20th, 6:00 p.m. in FHS Library