Miss Gibson's Web Site
Welcome to Miss Gibson's Web Page.
Here you will find information about the 8th-grade Computer Applications class and the Communications & Technology class (also known as "Broadcast").Miss Gibson is also the director for the after school Middle School Drama Program and the director for the Flushing High School Theatre Department's musical and March play and assistant director for the January play.
- Google Classroom - https://classroom.google.com
- Make sure you sign on using your school Google/email account.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Password: flsh+your student ID number (Example flsh1234567)
- For my classes, I will have you already all set up in the appropriate Google Classroom and you should see it listed with the other Google Classrooms you are enrolled in.
- All assignments with supporting materials (handouts, directions, video tutorials) will be posted in the Classworks section of our Google Classroom.
- All student work will be turned in through Google Classroom.
Advisory - 8:00 am to 8:23 am
Communications & Technology (also known as Broadcast) - 4th Hour
11:23 am to 12:43 PM (you will find out what lunch slot we have on the first day of school)
Computer Applications - 1st, 3rd, 5th, & 6th Hour
- 1st Hour - 8:28 am to 9:23 am
- 3rd Hour - 10:28 am to 11:23 am
- 5th Hour - 12:48 pm to 1:42 pm
- 6th hour - 1:48 pm to 2:43 pm
Planning Time - 2nd Hour - 9:28 am to 10:23 amEmail Miss Gibson at email@example.com